Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Night in an Old Order Amish Home

If you are intrigued by the Amish culture, my friend Cindy Woodsmall just posted an article on Plain Talk that I wrote about the night I spent with a delightful Old Order Amish couple in Sugarcreek named Eli and Mary. Also, Cindy is giving away a copy of Love Finds You in Homestead, Iowa along with an Amish wall-hanging.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just finished amana in iowa its such a great book .and want to read more of your books ,how do i order them

4:07 PM  
Blogger Melanie Dobson said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Amana book! You can find a list of my books on my website at:

http://www.melaniedobson.com/html/books_index.html

You can either order them from there (if you click on them, they should go to Amazon) or you can order from any bookstore if they don't have them in stock. Thanks!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home