Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Fall Pictures

It doesn't seem possible, but last month I celebrated my 40th birthday. Jon surprised me with a wonderful trip to visit friends in Colorado and then we escaped to the mountains to swim in a hot springs pool and hike up to Hanging Lake. The perfect birthday weekend!

I'm grateful to God for the many blessings in my life, and I'm grateful for my friends and family. Thank you to each of you who made this day/month so special for me. Here are a few pictures from our birthday weekend and a couple pictures of my little Cinderella and Snow White last weekend.






1 Comments:

Blogger Best French Campsites said...

I'm sure you did find it.

I always pray to St Anthony if I have lost things- he is the patron saint of lost things and do you know he has never yet failed !

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home