Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Monday, April 07, 2008

Karly's Hair

Yes, Karly has very short hair these days. After reading a funny book at story time called Stephanie's Ponytail (where everyone but Stephanie chops off their ponytails), she got inspired to finish the job she started at Christmas. I tried to redeem some of her, uh, more creative clipping, but chunks of her bangs and back of her hair were cut to the scalp. Fortunately, very few people complimented her on her new hairstyle this time around so maybe it will grow out again. Or maybe not... I guess there are more important things in life than hair (though I have to say she's NEVER reading Stephanie's Ponytail again).

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Dickerson said...

Hey, Melanie, it's Melanie! I'd be glad to review your book. Email me your email address and I'll send you my snail mail address.
melaniedickerson at knology dot net.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Illuminating Fiction said...

Toooo funny!

I'm so glad my kids never had self hair cutting tendencies.

The good thing about hair, it grows back. ;-)

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home