Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back Home

I had an amazing trip to the Mt. Hermon writer's conference. I was encouraged, inspired, and had adult conversation for five days. And I slept great--my wonderful roommate didn't wake me up one time crying because she had a nightmare or asking me to go to the bathroom with her. :)

I'm enjoying hugs and kisses from the girls this afternoon, a princess fashion show, and a little bouquet of weeds that Karly picked for me. I've successfully folded laundry, found the knob that someone screwed off my nightstand to keep under her bed, and scrubbed a crayon masterpiece off our front windows.

My brain is still on overload and my body's a little tired, but it's good to be home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Keefer said...

Welcome back. (even though you're there and not here... so does "welcome back" apply in this case?)

Anyway, just wanted to tell you we watched The Martian Child last night for our Friday night pizza/movie night, and everyone loved it. Thanks again for the recommendation (your previous post).

Say hi to Jon!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home