Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kiki's Day Out

It’s been an intense week as I’ve struggled to finish the content and copy edits for Going for Broke. Thank God, the manuscript is finally done and back to the publisher (I’ve never been so glad to send an e-mail before). I don’t remember exactly what I changed, but I hope all my rewriting took the manuscript to the next level. Though when I attempt to make edits in the middle of the night, it’s really hard to say if I’m actually improving anything.

While I’ve been hard at work, my girls have been hard at play. On Thursday, Kiki had a blast making bird feeders with her friends Windy and Marylin (thanks, Windy!!) while Karly was in school. And then they had an awesome “Daddy Day” on Saturday that involved the park and French fries. With all this fun, they’ll be begging me to get back to work.

Here’s the link to pictures from Kiki’s big day out:

All About Marylin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home