Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Labor Day Pix

Here are a few updated pictures of the kids playing around the house last month as well as venturing out for a weekend of camping in the Sequoia National Forest.






4 Comments:

Blogger Illuminating Fiction said...

What beautiful girls, Mel! Thanks so much for sharing these precious pictures.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Tamara Tilley said...

Hi Melanie -

I stumbled across your blog from the ACFW West. I am a new member and was intrigued when I saw your pictures in the Sequoia's. I live at Hume Lake and wondered where it was you visited?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Malia Spencer said...

Melanie you have such cutie pies! I love the hula skirt picture, well of course I would. :)

Conference was a lot of fun. It would be fun to be roomies again next year. Especially since I finally found someone who doesn't mind late night workouts either. That always works for me. :)

5:38 PM  
Blogger MareAmi said...

Wow - I love that last picture. It's fantastic!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home