Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Monday, August 06, 2012

Winner of the Kindle Fire Giveaway

I'm so pleased to announce that Terri Clark from Michigan has won the Kindle Fire along with four of my Love Finds You books. Congratulations, Terri!


Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this contest. Starting the week of August 20th, Cara Putnam and I will be giving away our Mackinac Island books on a number of blogs as well as Murdick's fudge and some other island treats. Please check back on my website next week for more details (www.melaniedobson.com).

With joy,

~Melanie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am sooo excited!!! Thank You!!!! Please tell me what information I need to give you, Please e-mail me at Terrilea@yahoo.com

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home