Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Monday, January 23, 2012

Moravian Marriage

I've received a lot of questions and comments about the Moravian custom of marrying by Lot since my main characters in Love Finds You in Nazareth, Pennsylvania were selected to marry in this way. I recently wrote a blog about this custom and how I discovered that my great-grandparents (to the fifth) were married by Lot in 1758.

Here's the link to the post:

Colonial Quills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home