Dobsons 411

Hanging on for the ultimate ride--God's great adventure.

www.melaniedobson.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon

The author of fourteen contemporary and historical novels, Melanie Dobson lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her latest novels are Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets. More info at www.melaniedobson.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Liberty Book Winners

A huge thank you to each of you who submitted your name to win a copy of Love Finds You in Liberty, Indiana! We drew the names last night, and the winners are:

Renee (steeler girl)
Bob E.
Linda (desert rose)
Torri
LuAnn (reading frenzy)

If you won a book, please email me your mailing address at comments(at)melaniedobson.com, and I'll send a copy right out. If you didn't win a book, I will be posting the links in the upcoming weeks of other bloggers who will be giving away copies of it as well.

Thanks again! Happy summer reading!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Edna said...

This is my first time reading about you and I was just looking for new authors, please enter me into a drawing for a free book if you do this. I would give you a review if you wish.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home